(This position has now been filled. Thank you all for your interest in the position, and please stay up to date with us as other openings are still likely.)
Fee paying work to find weak signals of change in India and Asia.
Start date: immediate.
Do you know someone who fits the bill?
- Horizon scanning
- Immediate start
- Maximum 2 months duration
- To find weak signals of change across the full PESTLE framework, about change in India and Asia
- To use the Shaping tomorrow site to capture and tag these
- To write up <15-20 – chosen by the client – as short articles under the headings: Overview, what is changing, why is this important, implications for Asia
- Lives in and is knowledgeable about India, its economy, society and general developments
- Familiar with horizon scanning and research
- Ability to write in English
- Competitive rates for written up articles, to include the scanning etc.
- A Canadian policy and foresight organisation
- Working closely with Sheila Moorcroft, the Research Director, who will manage and advise on the project.
If you are personally interested please send your CV by email and an example of writing, indicating availability and contact details – including SKYPE ID.